Building Repair and Shopfront Grants Application
Aberdeen City Heritage Trust is a Limited Company and Scottish Charity which is supported by Historic Environment Scotland and Aberdeen City Council. The Trust will consider making grant assistance available towards a proportion of the cost of repairs to property within Aberdeen City provided the application meets the Trust’s criteria.
All Trust grants are discretionary. In submitting this application you do so on the understanding that your project may or may not attract grant assistance. The Trust accepts no liability for the costs of preparing or submitting this application.
Before completing the application form read Aberdeen City Heritage Trust’s Building Repair and Shopfront Grant Guidance. The Application Guidance Notes attached to this form explain what information is required in each section of the form.
Before completing the form please read Building Repair and Shopfront Grant Guidance
Data Protection Statement
Aberdeen City Heritage Trust (the “Trust”) is registered under the Data Protection Act 2018. The Trust will use the personal information you provide on this form for the purposes of processing your application for grant document (your “application”) and for contacting you by mail, telephone and e-mail about your application.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal, regulatory or contractual obligation.
The information you provide on your Application may be made available to:
1) Aberdeen City Council, for the purpose of verifying the presence of or need for any statutory consents and in order to assist in the evaluation of your application.
2) Historic Environment Scotland, for the purpose of reporting on the use of and seeking the release of public funds to the Trust for the purpose of making awards of grant.
Your address (excluding your name) may also be included by the Trust in details of properties identified as being the subject of grant, which may be made publicly available or used for the purposes of academic research.
By signing this Application Form, you acknowledge that Aberdeen City Heritage Trust is required to process the personal information you provide on it for the purposes described above.